From The Defender Magazine, October 1933
Adhabuhu
2004-05-23 04:32:02 UTC
"The Jews were now free to indulge in their most fervent fantasies of mass
murder of helpless victims. Christians were dragged from their beds,
tortured and killed. Some were actually sliced to pieces, bit by bit, while
others were branded with hot irons, their eyes poked out to induce
unbearable pain. Others were placed in boxes with only their heads, hands
and legs sticking out. Then hungry rats were placed in the boxes to gnaw
upon their bodies. Some were nailed to the ceiling by their fingers or by
their feet, and left hanging until they died of exhaustion. Others were
chained to the floor and left hanging until they died of exhaustion. Others
were chained to the floor and hot lead poured into their mouths. Many were
tied to horses and dragged through the streets of the city, while Jewish
mobs attacked them with rocks and kicked them to death. Christian mothers
were taken to the public square and their babies snatched from their arms. A
red Jewish terrorist would take the baby, hold it by the feet, head downward
and demand that the Christian mother deny Christ. If she would not, he would
toss the baby into the air, and another member of the mob would rush forward
and catch it on the tip of his bayonet.
Pregnant Christian women were chained to trees and their babies cut out of
their bodies. There were many places of public execution in Russia during
the days of the revolution, one of which was described by the American
Rohrbach Commission: 'The whole cement floor of the execution hall of the
Jewish Cheka of Kiev was flooded with blood; it formed a level of several
inches. It was a horrible mixture of blood, brains and pieces of skull. All
the walls were bespattered with blood. Pieces of brains and of scalps were
sticking to them. A gutter of 25 centimeters wide by 25 centimeters deep and
about 10 meters long was along its length full to the top with blood.

Some bodies were disemboweled, others had limbs chopped off, some were
literally hacked to pieces. Some had their eyes put out, the head, face and
neck and trunk were covered with deep wounds. Further on, we found a corpse
with a wedge driven into its chest. Some had no tongues. In a corner we
discovered a quantity of dismembered arms and legs belonging to no bodies
that we could locate.'"

(Defender Magazine, October 1933).
The Department of Defense
2004-05-23 04:36:56 UTC
Peace.....

All religions are dear to my son. It is you on earth who are divided. We
are all children of God. The Moslems and the Orthodox for the same reason
as Catholics are equal before my son and me. All religions are not equal.
All men are equal before God. It does not suffice to belong to the Catholic
Church to be saved. It is necessary to respect and obey the commandants of
God in following one's conscience. Those who are not Catholics are no less
creatures made in the image of God and destined ultimately to live in the
house of God. Salvation is available to everyone without exception. Only
those who refuse God deliberately are condemned by their own choice.
Adhabuhu
Wolf in sheep's clothes.
The Department of Defense
2004-05-23 04:50:17 UTC
Post by Adhabuhu
Wolf in sheep's clothes.
Wanna bet?
Adhabuhu
2004-05-23 05:02:25 UTC
Post by The Department of Defense
Post by Adhabuhu
Wolf in sheep's clothes.
Wanna bet?
Whatever man. I could be wrong.
Time to go to bed. Good night.
Sorry for the "F" word. That was an emotional move. You're annoying
sometimes.
Good night Moronmoos! Oh anonmoos.
Keep learning arabic. You could be my muslim brother tomorrow. Islam will
suit you. Get a muslim wife, have kids and join the club of the Prophets,
preachers of Morality.
If you're on your way to Toronto, let me know. I'll be your tourist guide.
As A. Benoit always says:
Peace to all who seek God's face.
The Department of Defense
2004-05-23 05:09:17 UTC
Post by Adhabuhu
Wolf in sheep's clothes.
Wanna bet?
Whatever man. I could be wrong.
Time to go to bed. Good night.
Nightie night
Post by Adhabuhu
Sorry for the "F" word. That was an emotional move. You're annoying
sometimes.
I dont recall you using it but..... take into heart what I have posted
tonight.
cya